To support its growth, Inovia San Francisco opens a new position for an Executive Office Manager.
Please address your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
In a nutshell
- working with the CEO to work on mission-critical tasks.
- competitive package in a growing company (+50% per year for 3 years).
- diverse, fun and non-repetitive job.
- Office, google docs.
- Redmine for time entries
- HR: running payroll, checking vacation, sick days of employees (5 employees)
- HR: headhunting, recruiting.
- HR: organizing Team Building events
- Operation: welcoming clients, discovering the projects, giving suggestions on how to improve what we do
- Operation: help with the Purchase Orders processes of our clients
- Operation: order needed material to support the operations.
- Accounting: invoicing
- Accounting: tracking budget
- Accounting: tracking time entries
- Accounting: running quaterly financial reports
- Communication: coordinating with HQ in Paris France (50 people)
- Communication: organizing communication events
- Communication: be creative and present new ideas to develop the company
You are one of the founding employees of a new venture, with the security of a group behind us. Low overhead, low paperwork, great result and impact.
- great team building session in the south of France for a week.
- Nice working conditions in a renovated and quiet, luminous office, located in SOMA SF close to BART.
- Competitive salary package with good healthcare plan.